He's definitely moving around more now...or as I call it, rearranging his room. His kicks are stronger & he's definitely a busy body! 12 more weeks to go!
oh my gosh!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am sooooo happy for you! Blake forwarded your email to me so I thought I would leave a comment!!! I'm back to work and Lena is now 4 months...time flies! Definately appreciate the sleep that you can get now b/c that is what I miss the most!! Poor Blake having to put up with me, the last day of November and I was going on like one hour of sleep...not a good combo! I have a blog too w/ pics...you should go check it out. I will add you to my links and visit often:) If you need any advice or have random weird questions (i promise you will!) just ask!
3 comments:
oh my gosh!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am sooooo happy for you! Blake forwarded your email to me so I thought I would leave a comment!!! I'm back to work and Lena is now 4 months...time flies! Definately appreciate the sleep that you can get now b/c that is what I miss the most!! Poor Blake having to put up with me, the last day of November and I was going on like one hour of sleep...not a good combo! I have a blog too w/ pics...you should go check it out. I will add you to my links and visit often:) If you need any advice or have random weird questions (i promise you will!) just ask!
Hey lil Caden the Pimp
you could call the baby lil nub hand
Post a Comment