Monday, January 28, 2008

At 33 Weeks...I make this pregnancy thing look good!


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is almost about that time and you look beautiful. I must say you do make it look easy. I need to get your info so that we can send you a gift.

Unknown said...

U look all professional and cute, I must say! Luv ya:)

Shannon Kelley said...

Hey! Thought I would stop by and see how you are coming along! Are you so excited yet!! You look great and Tristan is such a cute name! I think I'm spelling it right, I am going by memory and too lazy to click back and look:) Hope all is well...keep in touch!

Anonymous said...

Boobies you look pretty...your tummy is soooo fetch!

Anonymous said...

hey chick! u look aight, wouldnt necessarily say good! thaaaat's kinda a stretch. lol just a little jokie joke; ur hot stuff. talk to u later u fine, pregnant, sexy thang u! love u. muah! bye caden waden/ tristen wristen!