Sorry this took so long but most of you know that I gave birth to Tristan Feb. 23, 2008 @ 10:37 a.m. He was 6lbs .09 oz 18" long. He was 3 weeks early & thankfully he was healthy enough to bring home. We're doing some serious adjusting but thanks to our family & friends we're going to be just fine!
Monday, March 3, 2008
& baby makes 3!
Sorry this took so long but most of you know that I gave birth to Tristan Feb. 23, 2008 @ 10:37 a.m. He was 6lbs .09 oz 18" long. He was 3 weeks early & thankfully he was healthy enough to bring home. We're doing some serious adjusting but thanks to our family & friends we're going to be just fine!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Auntie's baby looking like an Indian. Where he get that from?
HIS DAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So, I guess both of yall have indian in yall bc Erica said he gets it from her and now u and Nia saying its from yall. I just know somebody is LYING and I think it's ERICA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Man my mom has indian and a smug of white in her...therefore I have it in me...therefore HE LOOKS LIKE HIS DAD! Do the math. Erica is straight black so she needs to stop it. Lol. Hes "MY" lil indian...she just carried him for me lol
First of all I keep my indian heritage a secret b/c of the rival tribes that are out to get me but after Tristan was born my indian blood shows through him so the secret is out! He gets it from me HATERS!!
The rival tribes huh? Yall r so CRAZY!!!!!!!! I been telling Erica since high school that she has NO indian in her but she insist on lying. Erica, where's the CHINESE in u that Mike talked about all the time?!
Post a Comment