I say....I say...I say....I say...ITS A LIL ME!!! OHAND Jr. aka Mini Me aka Little O aka Baby OHAND. Take your pick on the one you guys like the most. CHea!!!!!
Sooooo....after 8 months of carrying him, 14 hours of labor, swollen feet & hands, carpal tunnel, massive weight gain, & being an emotional mess...you guys mean to tell me Omari gets all the credit!! This has got to be some sick, twisted joke...this kid better start looking like me real fast!!
NAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!! What you talking about Drea!? Everything on him will look like me and that will be a GREAT thing...nose and all...hater. My lil man will be cute regardless. Lol. Not to mention that there is a new rule out for people that want to make comments about Tristan's features. If you havent seen him "IN PERSON" your not allowed to make any comments about his looks. NOTHIN AGAINST YOU DREA! Lol.
Dang O, its like that...we FAMILY!!! I was trying to make Erica feel good so she would STOP complaining. And that new rule will be out for me because Im going to see him this weekend...chea! I love u guys:)
9 comments:
He looks like ME!!!!!!!! Sike, but he does look like O Hand.
like omari wari....lol
I say....I say...I say....I say...ITS A LIL ME!!! OHAND Jr. aka Mini Me aka Little O aka Baby OHAND. Take your pick on the one you guys like the most. CHea!!!!!
Oh my gosh! Congrats! He is so cute!! You guys will be great parents!
AWWWW he looks like Omari!!
Sooooo....after 8 months of carrying him, 14 hours of labor, swollen feet & hands, carpal tunnel, massive weight gain, & being an emotional mess...you guys mean to tell me Omari gets all the credit!! This has got to be some sick, twisted joke...this kid better start looking like me real fast!!
Erica, his nose is starting to look more like urs. So there, he has something of u. That's a GOOD thing!!! Nothing against ur nose O!
NAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!
What you talking about Drea!? Everything on him will look like me and that will be a GREAT thing...nose and all...hater. My lil man will be cute regardless. Lol. Not to mention that there is a new rule out for people that want to make comments about Tristan's features. If you havent seen him "IN PERSON" your not allowed to make any comments about his looks. NOTHIN AGAINST YOU DREA! Lol.
Dang O, its like that...we FAMILY!!! I was trying to make Erica feel good so she would STOP complaining. And that new rule will be out for me because Im going to see him this weekend...chea! I love u guys:)
Post a Comment