Monday, April 21, 2008

8 weeks



Tristan just chillin' in his bath tub, & another where he's taking a ride on the daddy plane!!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

My baby looks like he's scared of the "daddy plane"! And what r u feeding him because he's getting so BIG, I can't even see my boo's neck. But he's CUTE though!

I love u guys!!!

Anonymous said...

aaaawwww....i love him 2 pieces!!! he's super duper adorable! and...i would like to go on record saying, " i love omari to death; u and tristan r so lucky to have him in your lives." that's my story and i'm sticking to it but...in the event that this comment still receives a "snappy" or "clever" remark from the Big O, himself, I would like to point out that I am down here in school studying hard and busting my u know what so that i can spoil my wonderful godson beyond measure. So....stop hating pimp...holla at ya girl...chyea...i'm out this piece....one

Anonymous said...

My bad Jo Jo....I didnt know you were in "jail" school.I ve always heard about it but I didnt know it actually existed. Thats that school that locks you down until graduation and gives you NO free time what so ever. I got you now though. You wont hear another word from me. Holla....chea!