I know its been a good while since I've posted something but why don't you try working, cooking, cleaning and looking after dogs all while someone is draining the life out of you! Needless, to say I've been a tad bit busy. On Monday I'll be four months and things are feeling a lot better in the second trimester. Yes, I still gag at weird scents, spit all the time, fall asleep at any given moment, and will cry at the drop of a dime...but besides that life's great. Everyone's been asking for pictures of how I look now so I decided to post some that I took today. I'm still not really showing and to the untrained eye, I still may look like the same old unfertilized girl...but my abs say different! And yes, I do still have my belly ring in...you should've expected that I would try to preserve my sexy for as long as I can. I'm still trying to get use to this whole baby thing but luckily I have someone who's supportive and a lot more optimistic about our situation than I am. We've also been looking around different stores to price certain items that we need for the baby and that stuff is EXPENSIVE! So I take this time to tell you guys that we are now accepting: cash, credit, and money orders...but no checks please...I know you guys. So leave some comments and let me know what you think of the new pics and as they say in those weight lost infomercials...Results are not typical and vary from person to person (*smile*). P.S. I forgot to tell you girls that there is a major upside to the whole pregnancy thing...BOOBIES!!! I love them! Later...
Saturday, September 29, 2007
It's not as easy at it looks.
I know its been a good while since I've posted something but why don't you try working, cooking, cleaning and looking after dogs all while someone is draining the life out of you! Needless, to say I've been a tad bit busy. On Monday I'll be four months and things are feeling a lot better in the second trimester. Yes, I still gag at weird scents, spit all the time, fall asleep at any given moment, and will cry at the drop of a dime...but besides that life's great. Everyone's been asking for pictures of how I look now so I decided to post some that I took today. I'm still not really showing and to the untrained eye, I still may look like the same old unfertilized girl...but my abs say different! And yes, I do still have my belly ring in...you should've expected that I would try to preserve my sexy for as long as I can. I'm still trying to get use to this whole baby thing but luckily I have someone who's supportive and a lot more optimistic about our situation than I am. We've also been looking around different stores to price certain items that we need for the baby and that stuff is EXPENSIVE! So I take this time to tell you guys that we are now accepting: cash, credit, and money orders...but no checks please...I know you guys. So leave some comments and let me know what you think of the new pics and as they say in those weight lost infomercials...Results are not typical and vary from person to person (*smile*). P.S. I forgot to tell you girls that there is a major upside to the whole pregnancy thing...BOOBIES!!! I love them! Later...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment