Sunday, April 13, 2008

One of my favorite pictures of Tristan

3 comments:

Unknown said...

That is such a cute pic of Tristan.

Omari, what r u doing in the background...posing for Jet or Ebony?

And put some other music on bc it sounds like I'm getting ready to watch The Young and The Restless!!!

LOVE U GUYS!!!!!

Anonymous said...

tristan wristan looks too cute!!!!! umm....omari on the other hand.....

Anonymous said...

Drea and Jodes...why dont yall stop hating!? I ve never felt so much hate in my life. Lol. He is 50% me, therefore 50% good looking! He is a mini me so stop the madness. And Jodes, why don’t you put your pic up on here of you holding Tristan so I can put my 2 cents in? Maybe because you haven’t seen him in person yet. Such a great friend and godparent you are. It’s not like we stay in Cali. Your about to get booted off the godparent list homie! And Drea you only got off the hook because we came to Tally so don’t be too happy because after 6 months your right back in Tristan's dog house. Lol. Haters!